HWACHEON MACHINE TOOL VIETNAM CO., LTD.
1. About Hwacheon
Founded in 1952, Hwacheon Machine Tool Co., Ltd. (http://www.hwacheon.com) is Korea’s leader in machine tool technology. The company’s products include machining centers such as vertical die and mold, vertical e-line, multiplex and horizontals; turning centers including horizontals, integrated, vertical and twin spindle; and general and special purpose machines such as general lathes, milling, grinding, glass edge grinding and drilling machines. For over 60 years, we have designed & manufactured our machines in-house giving us complete control of quality from casting to final assembly. With a distribution & support center located in Vietnam, Hwacheon offers quick responsive local service.
2. Position: 01 Merchandise Engineer
3. Work location: Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, HCMC
4. Job description
- The main job is mechanical service for machine tools.
- You will learn about the machine operation and electric side as well in order to repair the machine.
- Mainly, you will take care of Korean companies and local customers located in whole around Vietnam.
- If there is no service job in the field, you will stay in office and support customers by phone if required.
- Time to time, you will need to check the spare parts for service and communicate with service center in Korea.
- This is kind of hi-technology job, so you can learn a very rare technology.
- You will receive continuous service training in Vietnam and Korea as well as other countries.
- If you have enough ability for service job, you will become service manager of Hwacheon Vietnam and take care of service team for whole Vietnam.
- You will be a pioneer of service organization for Hwacheon Vietnam.
6. Job requirements
- University graduate, majoring in Technical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Language: English/Korean
- Be patient, confident and hard-working
7. Salary: Negotiable
8. Application: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application – Merchandise Engineer – [Your full name]”