1. Mechanical Engineering, including two majors:
– Manufacturing Engineering: provide engineers with the knowledge and skills in processing, manufacturing to produce products of high quality, capacity and efficiency. This major is educated and researched by three Departments: Department of Machine Design Engineering, Department of Manufacturing Engineering and Department of Material & Processing Technology.
– Construction machinery & Handling equipment: provide engineers with the knowledge, skills about construction machine for serving in construction and other relative fields.
The graduates are able to work in the fields relating to the handling equipments, elevators, building material machines, agricultural machines, earth working machines,etc. in construction companies, manufacturing factories; food industry, fertilizer plants, ports, …
2. Mechatronics Engineering: provide engineers with the knowledge and expertise in mechanics, electronics and information technology to resolve the technical issues such as design, manufacturing, operation, improvement and maintenance of machines, automatic equipments, and automatic production lines in modern factories.
The graduates are able to design, manufacture, improve, operate and maintain automated equipments in production lines of factories; have ability to work, research in institutes, universities in the field of electronic and automatic control.
3. Industrial System Engineering: play a leading role in training a highly qualified human resource in the field of Industrial Systems Engineering, link effectively education, scientific research and technology transfer for the industrialization and modernization of the country. The engineers can research and improve the line production to reduce initial and maintenance cost, to save time and increase capacity.
4. Textile and Garment Engineering: provide engineers with knowledge, research skills and ability to operate well production lines in textile and garment sectors, including three branches such as: firbe – textile technology, garment – fashion field, printing – dyeing technology.
5. Thermal Engineering (Heating and Refrigeration Technology): training students to become engineers with good knowledge about HVACR (Heating – Ventilation – Air Conditioning – Refrigeration) technology. Nowadays, HVACR technology plays an importance role in our life and has a strong relationship with many industrial sectors such as: food engineering, construction, electrical power industry. Moreover, using more sustainable energy and to reduce environmental pollution is a major issue that is very “hot”. Heat and refrigeration engineers can design, install, and operate the relative equipment such as: air conditioning system, refrigeration system, dryer system, heating distribution system… Besides, they can apply the knowledge to find out and resolve the problems happen in these systems. They also have capacity for researching, applying sustainable energy (solar, wind, biomass energy) and using energy efficiently.