Established since 1991, Ajinomoto Vietnam is a 100% foreign-owned company – a member of Ajinomoto Group. With the mission of contributing to Vietnamese a healthy and happy life, Ajinomoto Vietnam Co., Ltd. always strives to provide a large variety of seasoning products with the best and safe quality that suit to the taste of Vietnamese people.
“We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business, and be an organization in which they can grow and display their abilities to the fullest extent”.
Welcome to Ajinomoto Vietnam and become a member of our Ajinomoto Family!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (1 position)
- Design the technological process system at factory site;
- Conduct the installation and supervision;
- Research to develop technological process;
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Desired Skill & Experience:
- Good command of Chemisstry
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Able to communicate in English especially in speaking and writing
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Qualification: Minimum holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Working time: 07:30 – 16:00
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Pick-up services for all employees from HCM, Bien Hoa, and Long Thanh locations
- Internal and external training courses are provided
- Bien Hoa or Long Thanh Factory
How to apply:
- Please submit your English CV to this address email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Deadline: 30/09/2017.
- For your further information, please contact to Mr. Nguyen Phan – Human Resources Department – Ajinomoto Vietnam Company – Tel: 0613 83 12 89 – Ext:413.