ĐĂNG KÝ THAM DỰ SỰ KIỆN TUYỂN DỤNG KCK – ĐHBK 04/6/2022 TẠI ĐÂY
XEM CÁC THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG KHÁC TẠI ĐÂY
Công ty TNHH Intel Products Vietnam
Địa chỉ: Lô I2, đường D1, khu công nghệ cao, Phường Tân Phú, Thành phố Thủ Đức, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: (84-28) 3736 3000
Intel là tập đoàn đa quốc gia hàng đầu với mục tiêu tạo ra công nghệ làm thay đổi thế giới, giúp cuộc sống của mỗi con người trên Trái đất trở nên phong phú hơn. Đặc biệt, nhà máy tại Việt Nam là một trong những mắt xích quan trọng của hệ thống Intel toàn cầu.
Được khởi công xây dựng vào năm 2006 với tổng vốn đầu tư tính đến tháng 1/2021 là 1.5 tỷ đô la, Intel Việt Nam là một trong những nhà máy lớn nhất trong chuỗi lắp ráp và kiểm định của Intel trên toàn thế giới. Nhà máy hiện đang cung cấp hơn 70% tổng sản lượng chip của Intel. Tính đến năm 2021, Intel Việt Nam đã xuất khẩu 3 tỷ đơn vị sản phẩm, với tổng giá trị xuất khẩu lên đến 60 tỷ đô la Mỹ, và tạo ra việc làm cho hơn 6,000 lao động.
Các bạn ứng tuyển theo link này: https://intel.ly/vietnamjobs
Hoặc gửi CV về địa chỉ: firstname.lastname@example.org
Các vị trí công ty đang tuyển được đăng trên: jobs.intel.com
Các vị trí hiện tại Intel Vietnam đang tuyển
Các vị trí thực tập khối kỹ thuật – Engineering Internship
Position 1: Lab System Intern
- Maintaining and executing the established central dashboard in testing field (using SQL, Visualization Data tools) for failure analysis lab usage purpose.
- Understand basic Products Failure Isolation / Failure analysis basic flow, data, process related requirement
- Driving for small and rabbit improvement, process/methodology innovation, automation deployment for existing testing processes and guidance.
- Designing and/or piloting new web – based and maintaining a healthy customer services.
- Communicating and reporting to stakeholder.
- 3rd/last year student at any major, however priority for Tech, IT.
- Able to perform data research and analyze.
- Experienced with e-Learning, self-learning and online learning environment.
- Properly communication in English and able to present, write, and read.
- Able to work with multiple focus, self-priority and maintain performance progress.
Position 2: IT Automation Engineer Intern
- IT Automation Engineer Intern will be part of teams providing Factory Automation services to the Intel Vietnam plant to support client-based Station Controller system.
- This support includes maintenance, upgrade, troubleshooting incidents along the way. If their experience and skills allow, the person could also provide user training and drive for root cause analysis for complex issues, following through with the different support groups to resolve problems with sound methodology.
- They may also help in short-term project such as simple web-based applications developing, script developing to support business work.
- The Student Interns will be given classroom-type and web-based training about processor assembly/test methodologies, and other skill development courses with coaching and mentoring from senior IT, Automation Engineers.
- 3rd or 4th year of student studying bachelor degree in Automation Control, Electronics and Electrical, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related engineering fields
- Be able to work at least 3 days/ week in 6-month internship
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good English command.
- A team player – Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues.
- Proficient with current IT technologies.
Position 3: Mechanical Engineer Intern
- HVAC Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning and Cleanroom Systems, Oil Free Air Compressed Air and Vacuum systems- Chilled / Process cooling water plant,
- Exhaust /Pumps systems.
- Owning safety within area of influence ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility or operations impacts by meeting uptime goals.
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction.
- Maintenance and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements.
- 3rd/4th year student in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Automation & Control
- 6 months internship.
- Speak/Write fluent English.
- Knowledge of Industrial Maintenance programs.
- Use data analytics tool.
Các vị trí làm việc toàn thời gian – Full Time Engineering Positions
Position 1: Manufacturing Supervisor
- As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Be responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Higher job levels: establish operating policies and procedures coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Be responsible for overall safety of personnel company assets and the surrounding environment.
- Demonstrating business acumen and knowledge needed to develop high performing and inclusive teams.
- Fully committed to excellence on people management and team building.
- Connecting your team to organizational goals and vision.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices, inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
- Bachelor of Engineering or related disciplines.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant working experience familiar with the manufacturing environment.
- Can work on shift: 12 hours per day, 4 days per week.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate passion in managing and leading diverse group of technicians to deliver quality output safely.
- Able to provide leadership to technicians to resolve problems and require strong process knowledge. Able to motivate and develop the workforce to meet business challenges.
Position 2: Process and Equipment Engineer
The Process and Equipment Engineer is responsible for:
- Installing, qualifying, and putting into operation the equipment and process.
- Implementing the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occurs, and performance targets are met. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
- Defining maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partnering with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards. Will use High Precision Maintenance methods to execute and improve preventive maintenance of the equipment. Provide basic and advanced troubleshooting to manufacturing equipment including corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Coordinating, implementing, and developing equipment and process improvements regarding safety, quality, and efficiency. Will use lean rules, principle, and methods to determine improvement opportunities and develop solutions. Will resolve process problems by applying structured problem methodologies (Model Based Problem Solving, Lean and Statistics).
- Module critical success indicators and collaborating with other engineering functions in Mfg. process and systems improvements. Owns processing or handling equipment specification.
- Must possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and/or other related majors. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel and/or relocate to another city or country for training.
- Familiarity with semiconductor packaging and testing technologies, process and equipment would be an added advantage.
- Based on business need, you may be required to work on 12 hours shift, day, or night.
Position 3: Compliance project/program manager (Asset)
- Plans/manages both programs and projects that are directly tied to the development, implementation or upgrade of asset management system and processes and infra structure
- Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program
- Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
- Assess risk and identify issues.
- Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions
- Working with business teams across the company to define requirements and solutions for asset management.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a compliance specialist/ Program Manager or similar position
- Proven skills in Project management; stakeholder management; communication;
- Experience working with Manufacturing and Engineering environment is an advantage.
- Experience in setting up system/ process control is added advantage
Position 4: New Product Integration Industrial Engineering
The Industrial Engineering (IE) Department manages factory capacity strategy and layout planning, equipment purchase and inventory management, and drives efficiency in productivity and cost to meet customer demand.
We are looking for an Industrial Engineer with experience in productivity and efficiency improvement to join us.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Own equipment capacity and equipment performance risk management
- Expert in equipment metrics and productivity measurement using time studies, direct observation and statistical analyses
- Define strategies for optimal productivity and efficiency: influence equipment configurations, layout, labor, dedication/ fungibility/ qualification strategies to enable factory ramp and sustaining
- Partner with Engineering, Development, Manufacturing departments and Intel factory network to ensure equipment meeting Critical Success Indicators, close gaps and drive improvements for cost avoidance and supporting customer demand
- Lead equipment-level what-if analysis with quick response and actionable recommendations to support key business decisions
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or relevant fields.
- 1-2 years of work experience in productivity improvement is preferred.
- Strong statistical and problem solving skills
- Strong planning, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Have a Lean mindset to standardize and drive continuous improvement.
- Experience of automation of daily tasks with JSL, SQL, R, excel macro/VBA and Python scripts-advantage
- Experience of project management/integration – advantage
Position 5: Failure Analysis Engineer
- Responsible for identifying and researching component failures to improve product yield, quality and/or reliability.
- Evaluates the electrical and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, components, subcomponents, and systems to determine the root cause of failure.
- Analyzes failure reports and recommends corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
- Uses all standard electronic test equipment (digital/analog) such as Logic analyzer, ICE, ITPO oscilloscope and test systems to do board failure analysis and debug.
- May support new product transfer and startup and the automation and improvement of the failure analysis process.
- Strives to proliferate shared learning across sites. Maintain necessary records and reports. Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
- Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Microelectronics, or equivalent majors. Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
- Good knowledge in one or more of these areas would be an added advantage: Device physics, I/O structure, Microprocessor architecture and micro architecture, microprocessor circuit, assembly language and IA-32.
- Fresh graduate or less than 5 years of working experience.
Position 6: Capacity engineer
- Optimize factory capacity in both tactical and strategic horizon to support customer request with best flexibility and cost. Understand/partner with the other factories in the network for optimization.
- Drive equipment and collateral purchase decision.
- Drive stakeholder alignment to better develop capacity strategies to support dynamic business situation. Anticipate changes, have proactive approach to manage change.
- Quick turn data analysis and recommendations from accurate/efficient capacity systems and processes capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or relevant fields.
- Working experience (0-2 year) in capacity planning is an advantage.
- Strong planning, communication, problem solving, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity, deal with conflict, pay attention to details and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Have a Lean mindset to standardize and drive continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in English and Microsoft Excel. VBA Macro programming or any programming language proficiency (i.e. Python…) is a preference.
ĐĂNG KÝ THAM DỰ SỰ KIỆN TUYỂN DỤNG KCK – ĐHBK 04/6/2022 TẠI ĐÂY
XEM CÁC THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG KHÁC TẠI ĐÂ