NISSEI ELECTRIC CO., LTD
INTRODUCTION SESSION OF NISSEI GROUP’S STAFF TRAINING PROGRAM AT HO CHI MINH CITY
- The Purpose of The Program:
– Training of Senior Personnel in the future for Nissei Corporation.
– Offering to excellent students graduating from elite universities good opportunities to study and work. Training and developing Talents for Nissei Group in future.
- Recruitment Program:
- Requirement of Applicants:
– Fresh graduate or graduating one to two years ago from the University of Technology, Natural Sciences University, University of Technology and Education – In major of: Electricity – Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Mechanical…
– Age: from 22 to 26 years old
– English: equivalent to 500 points of TOEIC.
– Japanese: not a prerequisite for employment’s decision. However, it is an advantage for candidates in learning and working at Japan.
- General Training Program:
At the beginning, the successful candidates will take about one year to study Japanese in Nissei Group’s Factory at HoChiMinh City (Nissei Electric Vietnam _ NEV). Then candidates with good results in final test will work in a certain time (from 5 years to 7 years) at the Ryuyou factory, Iwata city or Headquarter at Hamamatsu city, Shizuoka, Japan. In the period from 5 years to 7 years working in Japan, certainly you will get more mature via the studying of business management skills as well as your major knowledge. However, relative to living duration in Japan, you must achieve the residence permission issued by the authority. Moreover, labor contracts will be renewed once a year and the assessment of working result will be the priority condition for the next contract.
- Benefits and Working Conditions:
*** The rights and working conditions will be explained in the presentation.
4.1 All interested candidates please apply CV and register for the program via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline May 08th (not all resumes required to be notarized).
4.2 Company Session will be held on May 20th, 2018 at Ho Chi Minh City.
In the presentation, our company will explain details about the program and answer any questions.
4.3 Conduct interviews and examinations in the period from May 28th, 2018 to June 19th, 2018 at Ho Chi Minh City.
4.4 The successful candidates will be practiced in Nissei Group’s Factory at HoChiMinh City (NEV) from September, 2018.
Click here to download CV form.