Buhler Group is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grain and food as well as for manufacturing high-grade materials. Buhler is active in over 140 countries and has more than 9,000 employees worldwide.
Buhler Farmila Vietnam Co., Ltd has been operating in Vietnam since 1995. With modern factory covering over 10.000 m2 in Long An province, we provide auxiliaries and machines for Vietnam’s unique and developing rice market as well as grain milling, colour sorting, the feed and biomass processing.
|PLANT DESIGN ENGINEER | Engineering Department|
|1. Design detail, make BOM
· Flat-form to install machine
· Working flat-form
· Cleaner system
· Material flow system
· Bin, transfer bin…
· Valve 2 way, 3 way and open – close door
With process below :
· Research and design general drawing, design draft structure. Submit to Manager for approval
· Estimate the time will finish
· Design detail and make BOM
In order to: Adapt request of production, installation, QC, CS department
2. Observe place will install
· Accompany sales to observe place will install
· Support installation, CS to check and install equipment, tools at the site.
3. Sales support
· Design drawing to make quotation.
· Calculate expected material cost for each product
· Report: Report monthly working time for each drawing
|Education & Experience||· Diploma in Mechanical Design Engineering & Mechanical Engineering with good or distinction grade
· Having experience in the product design: rice, food, dryer …. Is a plus
|· Ability to work independently and team work
· Good reading, written and verbal communication in English
· Have knowledge about hygiene and food safety
· Able to communicate well with multinational culture environment
· Able to balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow and ensure completion of projects or tasks and meet stipulated deadlines
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office, CAD tools, inventor…
|· Location: Lot B4, Street No.6, Hoa Binh IP, Long An province
· Company bus: D.7 Route & University of Technology in D.10 route
· Benefits: Oversea training, Free lunch, Uniforms …
· Working time: Monday – Friday, 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM.
|· Please send your updated resume in English (photo attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning Plant Design Engineer in the subject.
· Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for next rounds.