Management Trainee (Garment, Textile, All Engineering Background, QA, Purchasing, HR)
- Esquel talent management program is designed to meet the needs of a multi-national and fast evolving garment company and is looking to creating a competitive advantage for the company to continuously grow in business and leadership. Participants on this program will get a first hand experience of vertical integration processes through job rotations. Furthermore, the knowledge and exposure so gained by the participants will enable them to establish their careers in the leading the company in the future.
- Embark on a career that is beyond your expectations
- Our Management Trainee Program is designed for undergraduates and postgraduates who aspire to advance and excel. Join our program now to kick-start a successful career with us.
- Detailed understanding of the different processes in group business and vertical set up
- New manufacturing awareness
- Opportunities for first line management
- Impart cross-functional training
- Job rotation and personal mentoring
- Overseas Intensive training and rotation opportunities (9 – 12 months)
- Salary is negotiated upon your performance. Potential candidates holding Master degree or International Background can be upgraded to Executive Leadership Program (A platform to provide successful candidates fast track to become Production Head/Operation Head after 2 years through intensive training and rotation opportunities)
- Participants selected for ESQUEL talent management program will undergo on-job training through different rotations. During the first years of the program, participants will also get to attend different training courses from the local site and Group. These training programs will effectively complement the regular job assignment by providing participants with an interactive and informal learning environment.
Participant profile requirement:
- All University Engineering graduates: Maintenance, Electricity Engineering, Industry Engineering, Garment & Textile, Electronics, Automation, Mechanics, Chemicals engineering, International Business, Human Resource background,etc.
- Fresh and experienced candidates also welcomed.
- Holding Master and International background is a plus (can upgrade to Executive Leadership Program with even more attractive package)
- Fluent in English ( both written and spoken)
We provide bus transfer for successful candidates to Esquel factory :
- EGV (VSIP 1)
- EKV (VSIP 2A : Tan Uyen, Binh Duong),
- EAV ( Amata Industrial zone, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai),
- EHV ( Hoa Binh Province)
Job Application & Interview process:
- The recruitment process starts when applicants have submitted their application. In reviewing the application we use a combination of assessment test, group discussion and personal interviews to make sure you’ll be the perfect match for the position you’re applying for.
- The entire recruitment process usually takes 4 to 8 weeks depending on each applicant and location.
If you are interested in this career opportunity with Esquel Vietnam and commit to a long term career development with Esquel, please send your application to us.
Send CV via Email:
- EGVrecruitment@esquel.com ( For Bình Dương )
- EAVrecruitment@esquel.com ( For Đồng Nai )
- EHVrecruitment@esquel.com ( For Hòa Bình)