DỰ KIẾN NHẬN HỒ SƠ VÀ PHỎNG VẤN TẠI HỘI TRƯỜNG B11, KHOA CƠ KHÍ TRƯỜNG ĐẠI HỌC BÁCH KHOA
Thời gian nhận hồ sơ và phỏng vấn: 13g00 chiều thứ năm 10/01/2019
Xem thông tin về tuyển dụng chi tiết bên dưới.
Xem thông tin giới thiệu Makino tại đây.
Job Description for Application Engineer at Makino Japan (Level: S1)
Division : Application
Department : Application
Job Title : None
Role Category : S1
Report to : Leader/Manager
Base in : Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd, Japan
A person at this role category is primarily expected to carry out tasks as instructed by supervisors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate at basic level vertical/horizontal machining center equipped with standard specification.
- Use correctly measuring/work tools.
- Able to perform 2-dimensional machining without other’s help.
- Respond properly to customer’s inquiries/questions.
- Report, contact, and consult properly with one’s superior on upcoming/ongoing matters.
- Solve matters, considering one’s supervisor’s advices.
- Report to one’s supervisor accordingly.
- Understand technical terms and translate them into another language, if the content with the terms used in is uncomplicated.
Competency and Position Requirements
|Qualification||Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing and Precision Engineering.|
|Experience||a) At least 3-4 years of sedentary study, majoring in mechanical, manufacturing engineering at university/college.
b) Practical machining experience period or job experience in the corresponding area is not necessarily required, though short term experimental experience is considered preferable all the same.
c) Able to operate personal computer at practical level.
a) Able to perform tasks cooperating with other staff at the workplace.
b) Timely in reacting to requests duly made by supervisors.
c) Able to learn straightforwardly from successes and failures of
d) Raise questions and opinions positively.
e) Propose reforming ideas for related matters.
(Language Proficiency) Japanese, English
f) Japanese language: N3 level is needed at minimum.
Reading and writing are desirable as well as speaking and hearing.
g) English language is preferable.