PROCESS CONTROL OPERATOR
- Working place: Binh An Factory
- Department: Production
- Number of vacancies: 04
- Report to: Process Supervisor
- Take the first responsibility to safety, quality, capacity & gain/loss in shift.
- Comply strictly to standard procedures & works: Work Instructions (WI), Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), QMS, NGMP, Visual Standard, PPM, CCPs, Protocols, Hygiene & Safety regulations
- Calculate the capacity in shift and follow production schedule which has been assigned by Supervisor. Control the gains/losses of raw material in permitted limits, promptly report the gains/losses to Supervisor if any.
- Take responsible for quality of bulk (semi-finished goods) and batch size
- Take charge of ensure hygiene condition of machines, equipment, surrounding areas & maintain NGMP Visual Standard, personal hygiene… in accordance with guidelines. Coordinate with M&I and shift Supervisior to fix, solve incidents (if any)
- Record in full profile, relevant reports on demand in shift, check equipment frequently to timely detect & handle issues, damages.
- Background: University degree related to Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical, Automation, Chemical…engineering
- Experiences: 1 year experiences in production/engineering positions in manufacturing companies. Fresh graduates can be considered.
- Good MS Office skill.
- English: Good at reading, fair in listening, communicating and writing skills.
Please submit to HR Dept your Résumé in English, Certificates, 1 photograph 3×4 prior to 16st April 2017.
Further information, please feel free to contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0618 877 999 Ext : 5106 (Mr. Sơn)
- Tranthikim.email@example.com Tel : 0618 877 999 Ext : 5107 (Ms. Nga)
Please note that unqualified candidates will not be selected to interview.
Thank you for your attention. Recruitment – Human Resources Department