- Working place: Dong Nai Factory – Bien Hoa 2 Industrial Zone, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai
- Report to: Production Manager (Filling & Packing)
- Vacancy: 06 positions
- Cascade and execute the production plans/objectives and adjust operational activities for best production efficiency.
- Set up and execute trainings and update programs for shop-floor operators.
- Control production costs by managing available production resources.
- Ensure that production operations are properly executed to manufactured goods in line with the standards.
- Lead, guide, and provide suggestions to the team and task force team for productivity, efficiency improvement and others special assignments.
- Taste and release semi-product against quality schemes and specification.
- Carry out improvement projects
- Education requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic/ Mechatronics and other related majors.
- Above 3 year related experience in manufacturing company
- Good English. Can work in shift
- Logical thinking, eager to learn, dare to challenge
- Leadership potential
If you want to apply for this position, please submit to HR Dept your Resume prior to 31st March 2017.
Further information, please feel free to contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0618 877 999 Ext : 5106 (Mr. Sơn)
- Tranthikim.email@example.com Tel : 0618 877 999 Ext : 5107 (Ms. Nga)
Please note that unqualified candidates will not be selected to interview.
Thank you for your attention. Recruitment – Human Resources Department