TechnoStar is a leading CAE software company based in Tokyo (Japan), China, South Korea, Greece and Vietnam. We are developing powerful, highly customized simulation tools over 20 years. We serve multinational engineering firms committed to operational excellence.
Mechanical Engineers will study and design the mechanical components/systems.
Successful candidates will temporarily work at Vietnam office in Ho Chi Minh City for couple months and dispatched to Japan for long-term working.
Essential Job Functions and Requirements
- Study the existing designs of the mechanical systems
- Create or modify the existing CAD models for specific industrial applications
- Validate the design by rules/standards
- Performing finite element calculation using both in-house and industrial software
- Process and analyze data for reporting purpose
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Strong background in Mechanical design, material mechanics (GPA > 7.5)
- Good at AutoCAD 2D/3D and CAE software
- Familiarity with the Finite Element (FE) Method and Numerical Computation Techniques
- Capable of writing high-quality code in Python, C++ is a plus (optional)
- Ability to communicate in English and work well within a dynamic team globally. Knowing Japanese is a plus.
- Work closely with project teams based internationally to ensure projects deliver on target
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Monitor project progress and execute quality control
- Manage project tasks daily as required
- Attractive Salary Package
- Bonus two times every year
- Review salary every year
- Working in a good working environment, learning modern techniques
- Participate in professional skills training program
How to apply:
Please send CV and relevant certificates/degree at
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Linh)
Mobile: +84 388 636 953
Deadline: November 20, 2021.
XEM CÁC THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG KHÁC TẠI ĐÂY: