SCAVI GROUP, A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF GROUP CORÈLE INTERNATIONAL, HAS A KEY POSITION IN VIETNAM:
- The first company to gain foreign direct investment (FDI) license in Vietnam in 1988.
- The largest foreign direct investment (FDI) company in fashion, textile, garment industry and in the top 500 largest corporations (all business fields) in Vietnam in 2016.
- A French group, in top 7 of the world in global outsourcing service industry for international lingerie – swimwear and top 2 of France in lingerie fashion.
- A French group in Vietnam, with the largest number of members – over 12,000 members.
Scavi Group is now searching candidates for positions of Industrial Engineering staff, with the job title, job responsibility and skills required are as follows:
- Job Title: Industrial Engineering staff
- Job responsibilities:
- Prepare Line/Machine layout
- Do Line balancing
- Make improvements by giving innovative ideas
- Maintain good 5S
- Apply Lean for waste minimization in production
- Improve productivity by analyzing data in actual production floor.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experiences required:
- Education background: BA/BS Degree in Industrial (System) Engineering, Industrial Management or Textile and Clothing Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Experiences: It will be only additional advantage if the candidate has experiences in the field of industrial engineering.
- Good communication/connection skills, both English & Vietnamese
- Good computer skills in using MS Office Applications, specially Excel.
- Good analytical skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Have high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Have high degree of commitment, courage, perseverance, active optimism
- Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Open-minded, creative and smart working
- Salary: Competitive salary, negotiable according to qualifications and experiences of the candidate
- Place of working:
Scavi Group – Scavi Bien Hoa
Lot 14, 19A St., Bien Hoa Industrial Zone II, Dong Nai, Vietnam
Candidates who are interested in this kind of job and find themselves able to meet the job responsibilities, skills and experiences required, please contact me at:
Mr. Hồ Phan Minh Đức
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Tel.: 0913 420 402 (m)
Your application (soft copy) can be sent to us by email from 01/Mar/2019 until 31/Mar/2019.