Application’s procedure: https://www.grenoble-inp.fr/en/academics/you-are-an-exchange-or-double-degree-student
- Nomination have to be sent by Partners to the following e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the name and surname of your students, their e-mail address and their field of study.
Nomination deadline: April, 15th 2021.
- Application: Students who have already completed an application from their home university to study abroad must also complete the Grenoble INP’s application form (we do not accept any application sent by email).
Link to our OnlineForm: https://grenobl22.moveonfr.com/form/6006b11924e3af1f0c5be619/eng#
Application deadline: April, 30th 2021.
- If your student is coming for an internship, she/he cannot fill out the application form but she/he must follow another procedure. For more information: https://www.grenoble-inp.fr/en/academics/you-are-a-prospective-intern-phd-researcher-or-teaching-faculty
- Helpful documentation: In order to prepare their arrival, your students will find a lot of information on the ISSO’s (International Students & and Scholars Office) website: https://international.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/getting-organized/
A Welcome guide ISSO is available too following this link: https://international.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/resources/welcome-pack-international-students-and-doctoral-students/
- Housing: Students who received the acknowledgment of receipt of their complete application form will receive a login and password from the end of May to start the housing process with ISSO.
Housing’s Application deadline: June 20, 2021
- Insurance: In France, the healthcare system generally takes care of most healthcare costs. Subscription to health insurance is mandatory (upon they arrival) for stays of more than 3 months, unless there is a bilateral agreement between France and your country of origin. This is the case for all member states of the European Union, European Economic Area, as well as Switzerland and Quebec : steps are thus to be taken before their arrival in France. For more information : https://international.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/getting-organized/insurances/
- Important information for non European students: They must apply as soon as possible to the CEF on-line procedure in order to obtain a student visa. It is compulsory for 46 countries:Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Tchad, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.We highly recommend starting the procedure very early : https://www.campusfrance.org/en/procedure-studying-in-France
- For academic issues: Courses, timetable, study program, French courses (FLE), etc…, Students can directly contact the Administrative contacts from the School (List enclosed)
- For administrative issues: Students can contact me directly to the following email address: email@example.com
If they have difficulty to fill out the application form, they can consult too our FAQ: https://www.grenoble-inp.fr/en/academics/faq-frequently-asked-questions-1
- For housing issues: Students can contact directly the following email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students team for international students: A dynamic Grenoble INP students team « Bureau International » is here to help students during their stay in Grenoble to give them all the advices and information they may need. Email Address contact: email@example.com and Facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/bi.grenobleinp/