Intern – Mechanical Engineer (Design/ Simulation)
Bosch Automotive R&D Center
Floor 15, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan, District 1
What we are looking for
- Design (2 positions- 4 to 6 months)
– Update drawing regarding to request of customer.
– Detail design in accordance with standard, functions of components.
– Design single parts/ components of machine.
- Design (1 position – 4 to 6 months)- for students doing graduation thesis
Topic: Design test bench for measuring fuel level sensor characteristics
- Simulation (3 positions- 6 months)- for students doing graduation thesis
– FEM model for facet-pillar contact
– Crack mechanism of element under compressive stress
– Study about impact wear between components of push belt
* Details of the topics will be advised after selection round.
What distinguishes you
* General requirements
Last year student with major related to Mechanical Engineering. Prefer students with latest GPA>=7.5
Can work full time from 4 to 6 months (can start from Dec 2018 or Jan 2019).
– Can read and write English in daily work
– Have a career objective to be Mechanical Design – Engineer or Mechanical Simulation Engineer
– Have course works, assignments relating to design or simulation
– Willing to learn &willing to take responsibility
a. Specific requirements for Design positions
Skillful at at least one CAD software
b. Specific requirements for Simulation positions
Basic understanding about finite element method with basic skills with Abaqus.
Programing skill (Matlab, Python); Planning & presentation skill.
What we offer: internship allowance, hands-on experience, engaging working environment
How to apply: Send your resume and latest transcript to email address email@example.com. Quote in the email title: Internship_Name
Make it happen. Apply now.
Contact person: Ms. Thuy Ngan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org