Diversatek Vietnam is a member of the Diversatek Healthcare Group of medical technology companies. Diversatek opened its Vietnam manufacturing operation in Binh Duong, December 2010, representing a US high technology investment and continues to expand.
01 QUALITY SUPERVISOR
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Have 2-3 years experience in quality and ISO system
- Have experience in management
- Proficient in English speaking and writing skill, Microsoft Office programs (Words, Excel) and CAD SOFTWARE (Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD)
- Well-organized, good people management skill and good problem-solving skill
- Good communication skill
- Self-starter/ Initiates personal tasks
- Work 5.5 days/week and flexible time
- Work at VSIP1, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province
- Manages all inspection activities for Diversatek VN
- Manages label printing systems.
- Manages and executes Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA) program.
- Leads CAPA team and administers all CAPA investigations, activities, systems, and reports
- Reviews and reports on effectiveness of all CAPA activities
- Prepares Quality reports for Management Review meetings
- Reviews and approves all Diversatek VN product, process and QMS changes (Engineering Change Orders – ECOs)
- Manages and directs all Inspector activities and performs personnel reviews
- Manages and directs all Quality activities and performs personnel reviews
- Manages internal audit program of Diversatek VN quality system
- Performs as part of company representative team for Food and Drug Administration (FDA), customer, or other regulatory agency audits
- Directs supplier approval program. Reviews and approves new suppliers and assigns supplier level 4&5.
- Manages controlled room monitoring and product bioburden monitoring.
- Directs, monitor and execute training program.
- Reviews all process and product validation protocols and reports.
- Ensures Quality personnel follow all required ISO and FDA regulations as communicated through the Quality Management System.
- Reviews and approves incoming receivers.
- Performs training on all ECOs and all QMS changes.
- Provides quality support for new projects including: sourcing materials and equipment, reviewing supplier qualifications against requirement, etc.,
- Manages internal Non-Conformance Report (NCR) program
- Reviews and approves all NCRs.
- Manages and executes Complaint program.
- Manages document control system including procedures, drawings, work instructions, part numbers assignments and labeling (physical and electronic).
- Support purchasing in quality returns and corrective actions
- Manages Approved Supplier List (ASL)
- Manages and coordinates document control issues with external subcontractors
- Manages calibration program.
- Reviews and signs Certificates of Compliance (COC) for outgoing shipment as designated.
- Direct, assign, instruct and check work of Quality Inspectors.
Salary & Policy
- Competitive market salary
- Professional and good working environment
- Chance to develop career path
Please contact Ms. Nhan – Nhan.firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com