Field Service Engineer JD
Shanghai Tofflon Science and Technology Co. Ltd. (Short for “Tofflon”, Stock Code: SZ 300171) was founded in 1993. It is a comprehensive pharmaceutical equipment supplier to provide process support, core equipment, integrated system and pharma engineering for the pharma and biotech industry in the world. Since its foundation, Tofflon has supplied more than 8000 equipment and systems for 2000 pharmaceutical companies across over 40 countries and regions in the world which have been widely applied in the fields of liquid and Lyo injectable, chemical API, bioengineering and pharma packaging, etc.
Tofflon focuses on studying drug manufacture science and process equipment manufacture science, practices drug process knowledge integration with pharma equipment knowledge. Taking “Synergy Global Advanced Technologies” strategy, Tofflon builds comprehensive development institute in Shanghai headquarters, is building design houses and technical centers in USA, Europe and India, establishes joint ventures and technology collaboration with the technical partners from USA, Europe and Japan. Furthermore, Tofflon has built five modern pharmaceutical equipment manufacturing bases with global competitiveness. It can provide competitive pharmaceutical equipment and system solutions valuable for today and future’s competence improvement of the pharma and biotech companies.
To commit to its mission “Expertise in Pharmaceutical Industry”, Tofflon will continuously work with pharmaceutical industry to face and meet the challenges and pressures in the industry through developing “innovative drug manufacturing science” and building “advanced drug manufacturing platform”. In the following years, Tofflon will dedicate itself to grow from “China Tofflon to Global Tofflon”, from “Equipment Supplier to Solution Provider” so as to grow up to a total solution provider of pharmaceutical manufacturing systems and engineering for the global pharma and biotech industry to contribute to the maximum benefits and welfare of its served society, customers, stockholders, employees and their families.
- Job information:
1.1. Job title: Field Service Engineer
1.2. Report to：Area Service Manager
1.3. Work Location：Vietnam
1.4. Job Responsibility:
- Provide technical support to customers via phone calls, emails etc.
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, acceptance and verification of our equipment;
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment within and outside the quality guarantee period;
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Support and train customers on the product solutions that have been purchased;
- Build positive relationships with customers;
- Produce timely and detailed service reports;
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization, provide Input on new designs and enhancements to existing products.
- Job Requirement:
- Education/Degree Requirements: Higher Vocational and Technical education background in Mechanical or Automation field or above;
- Language skills & proficiency: Fluent written & spoken English and Vietnam are essential
- Computer proficiency – knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiar with all kinds of tools relative to mechanical assembly;
- Welcome Fresh Engineers from Technical Universities or at least 1 year equipment operation or maintenance experience, with pharmaceutical equipment such as filling line experience will be preferred
- Adapt to frequent travel or overseas dispatch;
- Be adaptability, responsibility, enthusiasm, and have a good team spirit;
Tel: (+84) 907.204.001 (Mr. Sang)
XEM CÁC THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG KHÁC TẠI ĐÂY: