GRADUATE IN TRAINING (GIT)
- Founded in 1985 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (“SEHK”) in 1990, TTI is the world leader in Power Tools, Accessories, Hand Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care for Do-It-Yourself (DIY), professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair, maintenance, construction, and infrastructure industries.
- After over 2 years established (since 2018), TTI Viet Nam has 3 business units: Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Outdoor Product with over 11,000 employees.
Fast-moving, challenging, and talented!
- Program objectives:
- To orientate talented fresh-graduate workforce for TTI ‘s potential staff/leaders/experts
- To train GITs required skills, knowledge, and judgments so that they could excel in their abilities as well as get ample opportunities from our business.
- To develop GITs with Competency Development; Functional Involvement, and Key Project leading.
- Fresh graduates or 1-year experienced candidates with bachelor’s degrees (relevant majors).
- English fluency
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication & problem-solving skills.
- Acceptable to work under pressure.
|Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field||20|
|Finance||Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics||10|
|Production||Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field||5|
|Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field||5|
- Application timeline: by 22 April 2021.
- Compensations and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, 13th
- 15 annual leaves.
- Compulsory Insurance, Healthcare and Personal Accident Insurance.
- Free meal and Phone allowance.
- Working time: 40h/week from Monday to Friday.
- Binh Duong.
- Binh Duong & HCMC – District 9 (for group R&D)
(shuttle bus will be offered)
- How to apply:
- Send CV to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 027.47302.068