- Founded in 1985 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (“SEHK”) in 1990, TTI is the world leader in Power Tools, Accessories, Hand Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care for Do-It-Yourself (DIY), professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair, maintenance, construction, and infrastructure industri
- After over 2 years established (since 2018), TTI Viet Nam has 3 business units: Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Outdoor
Product with over 11,000 employees.
Fast-moving, challenging, and talented!
1. Position summary:
Mechanical project engineer perform required work for the projects, works closely with QE, ME and other departments to get the assigned work done accurately and on time.
2. Key Responsibilities:
- Follow up projects from design to mass production rele
- Follow up competitive benchmarking and feasibility stu
- Communicate with suppliers to confirm component specification, target cost and lead-time.
- Prepare 3D part drawing and detail 2D drawing, subassembly drawing, exploded vi Performing dimensioning and tolerance calculations. Capable to apply geometric tolerance dimensioning.
- Initiate documentation like BOM, ECO and SER.
- Follow up tool plan, mold and die debuggin Evaluate the new part according to the drawing.
- Coordinate with PMC and purchasing to organize EB, pilot run.
- Follow up reliability testing with QA laboratory.
- Follow up continuous product improvement actions.
Number: 04 Interns
- Be student in Mechanical, Industrial, Production and related majors.
- Be good at Englis
- Knowledge in Plastic Molding/ Mental operations
- Good computer skills, 2D &3D CAD or related design soft
- Good communication, able to work pro-actively, self-starter and hard workin
- Location: At Binh Duong factory
4. Compensations and Benefits:
|1||Monthly Internship allowance||6,000,000 VND|
|2||Phone allowance||100,000 VND|
- Please send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone number: 0977.904.201 for more information