Established since 1991, Ajinomoto Vietnam is a 100% foreign-owned company – a member of Ajinomoto Group. With the mission of contributing to Vietnamese a healthy and happy life, Ajinomoto Vietnam Co., Ltd. always strives to provide a large variety of seasoning products with the best and safe quality that suit to the taste of Vietnamese people.
“We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business, and be an organization in which they can grow and display their abilities to the fullest extent”.
Welcome to Ajinomoto Vietnam and become a member of our Ajinomoto Family!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (4 positions)
- Carry out Mechanical and Maintenance tasks
- Design the piping, production equipments and steel structure
- Implement the HACCP, ISO, 5S and safety rules
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Desired Skill & Experience:
- Auto CAD 3D
- Demonstrable practical building and designing skills of piping structure
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Able to communicate in English especially in speaking and writing
- Knowledge of mechanics and maintenance
- Experience of mechanical design related to piping structure and material
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Qualification: Minimum holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Technology or Themodynamics
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Working time: 07:30 – 16:00
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Pick-up services for all employees from HCM, Bien Hoa, and Long Thanh locations
- Internal and external training courses are provided
- Bien Hoa or Long Thanh Factory
How to apply:
- Please submit your English CV to this address email: email@example.com;
- Deadline: 15/09/2017.
For your further information, please contact to Mr. Nguyen Phan – Human Resources Department – Ajinomoto Vietnam Company – Tel: 0613 83 12 89 – Ext:413.